If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it.
- Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians.
- It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arm’s length.
- Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they should hear is the safety clicking off.
- The average response time of a 911 call is 10 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1450 feet per second.
- The most important rule in a gunfight is… always win; cheat if necessary.
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets… You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you with it because it’ll be empty.
- If you carry a gun and people call you paranoid, it’s nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about? I call it being prepared.
- You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s is pretty much a universal language.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
If you’re in a gunfight:
- If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
- If you’re not loading, you should be moving.
- If you’re not moving, you’re probably dead.
- In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something!
“Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading,” — Thomas Jefferson
Final thoughts… if you believe in the 2nd Amendment, re-elect Donald Trump. Submitted by KL, Lubbock, TX. Author unknown.