By Harold Pease, Ph.D.
This is the most bizarre presidential election in U.S. History. There exist six options forward, five reseat Trump for a second term.
1) Trump will concede the fraudulent election to Biden to save the country from possible civil war.
2) Biden will concede the fraudulent election to Trump to save the country from possible civil war. Biden will not do this; nor should Trump with the tsunami of evidence of election fraud against Biden.
The credibility of this election, and all elections that follow, is at stake. At no time has Biden publicly opposed the illegal vote in his favor. If Biden wins by fraud he will be inclined to serve despotically (as do Democrat governors respecting COVID) with censorship because the people will never fully trust him. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, participated, so election fraud can never be fully hidden. It will be a permanent stain on his administration. If he wins by manipulating the vote, he will stay in power by the same practice. It’s unlikely that fraudulent elections will ever end.
3) State legislatures are constitutionally required under Article II, Section 2 to decide the Electors for the College for their state, which supersedes state law subsequently making it based upon population. If state elections were fraudulent, and if legislatures have integrity, they will reassume this responsibility. Five of the contested states have Republican legislature majorities who themselves come up for reelection in two years. If they do not step forward now, given the enormity of the evidence of Democrat election fraudulency, they will face hostile constituencies then. Trump should win these five states and the election. All he needs is three of them. The state legislature should do its job. This is the preferred and probable win option. Look for the Supreme Court to expect the state legislature to perform.
4) The Supreme Court must accept the pending Texas suit, joined by Louisiana and other states, against Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin as it is a state suing another state therefore, under original jurisdiction, it does not have to be advanced through lower courts. This suit is attempting to prevent these states from voting December 14 in the Electoral College on the basis of due process and equal protection of the law (14th Amendment clauses) contending that these states have knowingly used the pandemic to break election law. These four states comprise 62 Electoral College votes. This will prevent either candidate from having 170 electoral college votes and the presidency. Therefore, Joe Biden is not president-elect. The Supreme Court is likely to encourage the state legislatures to solve the problem by Article II Section 2 as described above. Two paths are now possible. State legislators will follow through as described above, if they refuse the House of Representatives will decide.
5) Should the election be thrown into the House of Representatives, Trump still benefits. The Constitution only allows each state one vote regardless of its population. Trump only needs 26. Currently Republicans govern 29 of these and Democrats 19. Trump will win whatever is contested here. Pelosi knows this so will not encourage the use of this part of the Constitution.
Should the Supreme Court accept election law suits it must throw out all illegally cast votes. This alone would give the election to Trump. It could also declare a state’s popular vote too fraudulent to call and require it to forfeit its Electoral College vote, or give it to Trump as no fraudulence has been alleged on the Republican side, although no precedent for these actions presently exist.
Theoretically the Supreme Court also could void the Electoral College count in the 28 states using Dominion voting machines or states using Smartmatic software if states using it had foreknowledge of its ability to rig elections. A judge in Wisconsin has ordered the impounding of 22 Dominion voting machines used in the county that switched 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. If vote switching is prevalent in other machines and shown designed to do so, such could be seen as a coup against a seated president and treason, more especially if the previous administration had foreknowledge of this capacity or intent to do so. This is amplified if these machines or software came from China or any other foreign entity intending to overthrow an election. Treason and national security now come into play big time. At the moment treason or nation security appear draconian.
6) Congress could reschedule the election of the president from December 14 to a future date as per Article II, Section 1 Clause 4 which reads. “The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.” This option is very unlikely as Congress consists of two bodies the Senate and the House of Representatives, the latter of which is run by Nancy Pelosi who would never support an election day beyond December 14. This would only give her opponents more time to reveal more 2020 election fraud.
Of these options the only path for Biden is if Trump concedes the election or neither the Republican state legislatures nor Supreme Court have the constitutional integrity to stand. Trump will serve a second term.
Please pass this column to friends before it too is censored. Youtube just announced that it now censors all information “alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.” Look for Twitter, Google and Facebook to do the same. The Democrat news outlet have already done so.
Submitted by Dr. Harold Pease. Dr Pease is a syndicated columnist and an expert on the United States Constitution. He has dedicated his career to studying the writings of the Founding Fathers and applying that knowledge to current events. He taught history and political science from this perspective for over 30 years at Taft College. Newspapers have permission to publish this column. To read more of his weekly articles, please visit www.LibertyUnderFire.org.